Friday, December 25, 2009

Acne scar removal treatments by dermatologist??

Are there any procedures that can be done for my acne scarred skin. Most of my scars are on my cheeks and it is just really horrible looking. I am so young, I'm only 18 and my skin is ruined with these marks. Can anyone tell me of some treatments that can be done for my skin and how much it will cost and where to get it done. I would even go to a plastic surgeon if there is a way for them to get rid of my scars. I would like whatever they do to be permanent! Please let me know the best thing to have done!Acne scar removal treatments by dermatologist??
. Radiance Medical Clinic makes an AWESOME CREAM! They won't like totally remove them but they will lighten them and if you call them they are dermatologists so I guess they would like reccomend something to COMPLETELY remove them. Yea just call lol My friend reccomended them. They make their own line of Harmony creams. They are all NATURAL and they REALLY WORK! They have some for acne and all kinds of different kinds. And they even customize it for you - like if you want a medical level moisturizer then you can ask them to use like more lavendar if you like that scent. If you don't live in their area they can ship it to you!





Their number is:





301-512-1239





When I called I just asked about Harmony Creams. I worked with Jasmine Gulati. I guess you could say you got their number off of Yahoo! Answers or something - maybe they'd give you like a discount if you say somebody reffered you over Yahoo! Answers?





Good luck! You seriously HAVE to try these people I love my skin so much now. I am like telling this to everyone because they seriously work I love their products so much! You will see this like all over Yahoo! Answers by now because that is how much I love it! lol and if u ask them they'll prbably customize to your skin type if they can like analyze it or w/e.

No comments:

Post a Comment