Monday, December 21, 2009

Acne Scar Treatment?

i have a peel (nothing to big tho) for my acne scars its supposed 2 make them less visible but if i do that when i go 2 the dermatologist will it make it harder to actually fully remove them?Acne Scar Treatment?
I know you're going to give me a ';thumbs down,'; but I'm going to type this anyway.





Go to a Merle Norman Cosmetic Studio and ask the Beauty Adviser to talk with you about their ';Three Steps to Beauty'; products.





I don't work at Merle Norman, I don't sell it, and I don't own stock in the company.





I DO use it. My Mom has used Merle Norman since the early 1960s and started me on Merle Norman when I started wearing make-up. My Mom is nearly 70 and she looks like she's in her 40s or 50s. People are often surprised when I admit that I'm in my 40s because they say I look a lot younger than I really am.





A friend of mine at University had bad acne scarring and an on-going battle with acne. I introduced her to Merle Norman and within a few months her break-outs stopped and the scarring started to heal. To look at her now, you'd never believe that she had problems with acne when she was younger.





Merle Norman isn't cheap but it is less expensive than all the skin peels and trips to the dermatologist. Give it a try and see if it works for you.





Good luck!Acne Scar Treatment?
I would see the derm first. As him if it will even do anything. Some of those OTC things just don't do a thing. If you use it first, the derm may not be able to do anything to you for 6-8 weeks after you did the treatment. There is an OTC scar filler by Neutragena, I think, that works pretty well. It just fills the scar in and makes it less visible.
This mask should help, mix 1 tablespoon of dried or fresh yeast with 2 tablespoons of lemon juice; apply on face, wait until it gets hard (try not to move), peel or wash with warm water.Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment