Monday, December 21, 2009

Fraxel Laser Treatment? Acne Scar Removal.....??

have you or anyone you know had this procedure done? Were you/they satisfied with the outcome? what do you know about it and how much does it usually cost. Before and after pictures would be greatly appreciated. Thanks..Fraxel Laser Treatment? Acne Scar Removal.....??
I have never had it done before, but since I want to be a dermatologists when I grow up I've read a bit about it. I think it can be pretty spendy, but I haven't heard of anyone being unsatisfied with it. The lazer works really well, I don't have any before or after pictures, but I noticed that the patients had a really large improvment. I have heard it may sting a little, but not too bad. I've heard alot of good things about it. If you are still really hesitant about doing a lzer treatment then maybe talk to them about microdermabrasion. although for acne scares the fraxel lazer is probabaly best.

No comments:

Post a Comment