Friday, December 25, 2009

Which is the best treatment to erase acne scars from the face?

I use straight tea tree oil (undiluted) to lessen the appearance of all kinds of scars ... from my hideous spider bite, to chicken pox, to stretch marks. It works wonders!! It also treats existing acne and helps clear your skin and even out tone. Even though it's an oil, it leaves your skin oil-free and baby soft.





I get mine cheap at naturesinventory.com. They're great to deal with. It's a little expensive if you buy it at a drugstore.Which is the best treatment to erase acne scars from the face?
1,General: anemia, harmonal imbalance or disease should be ruled out. 2, Cleansing : Wash the face 2 or 3 times a day with mild non medicated soap. 3.Topical Antibiotics. If fail after 3 months, Systemic antibiotics. 4 If there is scar consult the Dermatologist.Which is the best treatment to erase acne scars from the face?
I wish I knew something to get rid of scar's


:(
I asked that kinda question too... I wish you the best with these answers coming up. I will learn from the answers given.

No comments:

Post a Comment