Friday, December 25, 2009

Treatment for my acne scar?

I have some box scar as a result of few years struggle with acne. Is there any treatment for the scar? The cost and the effectiveness?Treatment for my acne scar?
try egyptian magic and lemon juice works greatTreatment for my acne scar?
I suggest you visit the site I cite below. It talks about a revolutionary new technology called micro needling using a device called derma roller. It effectively works by stimulating the skin to produce collagen to close out the scars. Compared to other traditional methods (microdermabrasion or chemical peeling for example) it is much cheaper and less invasive. It can also be done at the privacy of your own home. It certainly helped me! You can start to see visible results as soon as after two weeks of use (5 sessions per week).
Dermabrasion can completely remove surface scars and can make deeper acne scars to become less visible. This process makes use of a rapidly rotating wire brush to remove the top layer of skin. I'm just not sure about the cost.
Go to walmart and buy Vitamin E liquid capsules. Every morning cut off the tip of one capsule and rub the liquid on the scar. It will go away in a few weeks.
i use to have acne scars. my friend recomended peanut butter and to my surprise it actually worked. give it a try. i recomend it extremely.
you can probably use mederma, or some other product that makes scars disappear. hope this helps!
semen lol

No comments:

Post a Comment