Monday, December 21, 2009

Does anyone know a good cream or treatment to make acne scars dissaper?

I had acne for a long time and thankfully it already started to vanish little by little. However, my skin is light and I have horrible red and dark marks of acne. I would appreciate your help if you know a good cream or treatment for this, besides my skin is still oily. Thanks a lotDoes anyone know a good cream or treatment to make acne scars dissaper?
Try Ambi bleaching cream.Does anyone know a good cream or treatment to make acne scars dissaper?
Everybody's skin is different and reacts differently, it'd be best to make a visit to a local dermatologist, or even your regular doctor and ask them what cream would be best for you specifically. You'd get a perscription brand and usually insurance policies will pay for them partly

No comments:

Post a Comment