Monday, December 21, 2009

Best acne scar treatment?

acnes finished have a good few scars tho remaining these are not severe but i wont them gone they are mainly on my forhead and cheeks and im just wondering which procedure would be best microdermabrasion laser treatment or chemical peel or even a combination of these i would like to know if you had them done and if so were u happy with the results plz give me ideas i am willing to spend any amount to fix the problem tnxBest acne scar treatment?
i got some pills from my dermatologist called tetracycline. i was getting compliments from people i wasnt freinds with. people kept saying how something looked so different on me. it was my face! lol. you should try it. my dermatologist also reccomended SalAc Wash available at all drugstores. its 20 dollars per bottle but worth it. the only the i've ever used that works, because my skin gets used to everything else i try. p.s proactive is crap. lol





hope i helped :)Best acne scar treatment?
Hi there,


First of all, is there pitting or just scars?


If it is just scars like brown or red spots left, I have some great products for you to use.


They are created by dermatologists and have prescription medication in them.


If you would like to learn more feel free to contact me at freshfacegirl@hotmail.com
I was wondering the same thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment