Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Does anyone know of a good treatment for acne scars?

I've struggled with acne all of my life and I'm 27 now. I just wanted to know if anyone knew of any good treatments or creams to make acne scars less visible.Does anyone know of a good treatment for acne scars?
Using a half apple cider vinegar, half water solution as a toner twice a day has worked very well for me. You apply the ACV, leave it on for about ten minutes, then rinse it off. It kind of smells like salad dressing, but after a few months there should be significant improvement in discoloration and even texture. The best thing about it is it's very cheap. Good luck.Does anyone know of a good treatment for acne scars?
bio oil


and


Neosporin
If you mean deep scars or pot holes I have no idea or solutions if you mean dark scarring caused by acne I suggest you do a TCA peel on your face you will look great !!! I assure you...





http://www.makeupartistschoice.com/catal鈥?/a>
Before going to bed wash your face gently and apply either a light vitamin e oil or cocoa butter.
I am suffering from the same problem. I have been trying something new since the beginning of this week. You should squeeze the juice of a fresh lemon, soak it in a cotton ball and rub the cotton ball across your face, or just where the acne is. It will help clear up any acne that you do have, along with lightening the marks from the previous. Be patient it will sting and will be required to do every day for a few weeks. I have been doing this for the past three days and it seems to be making a difference. I think I will give it a month tops. I also use Aveeno Positively Radiant Cleanser and Moisturizer along with the lemon. First, I cleanse with the cleanser, in a sense 'tone' with the lemons (leave on for 10-15 min. and the rinse off with cold water) and then moisturize. Make sure you use a moisturizer with an SPF because lemon makes your skin photosensitive. Also, I recommend the Positively Radiant line of Aveeno because it is meant to even out skin tone and texture within four weeks. That may help during and along your treatment with lemons.
i dunno what mine is called but go to your doctor and ask them tell them about your acne and how it is what happens with it and they will give you the best cream for your acne that they have.


I did and my acne is fixing up so well that it's disappearing


however creams do have side effects for some people by this i mean that once your acne is gone it will mostly come back after a few months and you should go through the same process that you did in the beginning.


i do this
I know what you mean and I'm a guy, I would suggest using the Proactiv Solution set..it works great and it's probably the best over-the-counter stuff out there.





Buying it directly from them gets expensive, so I found a cheap one on eBay


http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie鈥?/a>





Enjoy!
I would try www.medicalcremes.com
Laser Resurfacing treatment seems good. You can find the details at the following website.


Hope that helps.
pro active


and bio oil
peeling by a good dermatologist
Pineapple juice has a good amount of ascorbic acid which acts as a good bleach for the skin, so when applied often and washed after 10 or 15 minutes help a great deal in reducing acne,pimple scars. More such solutions at http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/
i dont know if it works specifically for acne scars, but i used cocoabutter on other scars and it is the only thing that truly works- even on scars i had from burns on my hands.





however, i dont know if it's too oily for the skin on your face. on my face i use calendula cream and that also seems to be working





hope it helps!!
um ask a dermatologist
You could try some of the home remedies at this site:





http://www.acnescarstreatments.com/





I have found success with neutrogena products and also the products that they recommend at the above site.





Especially the skin eraser did wonders for me!





Good luck,
I wish I knew the answer to this as well. I had cistic acne on my back before taking Accutane. It left my back really bad, now 8 years later the scars are starting to fade a bit, but some still remain.
scar treatment stuff, u kno, the stuff that makes normal scars go away

No comments:

Post a Comment