Monday, December 21, 2009

I was planning to get laser treatment for my acne scars. i was wondering if its good for u?

im 16 years old and i have a lot of acne scars. im planning to get laser treatment but im not sure if its healthy. plz i dont want to hear any medications that i could take bec i want to try laser treatment. i was just wondering who long it takes it to heal and if its effective?I was planning to get laser treatment for my acne scars. i was wondering if its good for u?
truthfully in my case it made my acne worse and then it went back to the way it was with no improvement. On top of that it gave me ';racoon eyes'; for two weeks due to the fact that one must wear goggles during the treatment and made my face very red and sensitive to the sun for a long time. luckily with age my acne just cleared up on its own. maybe the treatment will yield you better results.





oh, and it hurts. although i didn't cry it felt like they were lighting matches on my face especially if you have facial hair because the light travels down the hair stands and burns deepI was planning to get laser treatment for my acne scars. i was wondering if its good for u?
Finding a cosmetic surgeon that you feel comfortable with and is committed to working with you over a period of time to correct the problem is the first step.


For complete informations about laser procedures for acne scars read here:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/Acne-la鈥?/a>


You can also see video about surgical procedures here:http://www.acne-removal-scar.net/acne-sc鈥?/a>
Its not bad for you. Just go to someone you feel you can trust. If they dont know what they are doing, they could burn you. And do research on the laser they have. Dont just take their word for it...everyone will tell you the same thing.





Laser resurfacing treatments usually are most effective in a series of at least 4. One treatment probably wont do all that much. And make sure you're using an SPF while getting them done. Ive seen really good results...





But just to warn you, its a very uncomfortable treatment. I have had clients cry while doing the treatment.





Good luck!!
  • movie theater
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment