Monday, December 21, 2009

I need safe, affordable treatment for acne scars. Does it exist?

I don't have extremely deep scars on my face, but they are noticeable and widespread around my face. Depending on the lighting/shadows of a room, they can be very noticeable to not so noticeable.





I have seen a dermatologist, and dumped a couple grand into micro-dermabrasion. I noticed mild results, but could not afford to keep them up. I try to do research, but it is so confusing. Chemical peels, acid peels, lasers, surgeries, home remedies, etc.





I don't want to do anything super serious with high risk of intensified scarring, or that has long recovery times. I also don't have tons of cash to waste on unreliable methods. Can anyone offer some suggestions, either from professional or personal experience?I need safe, affordable treatment for acne scars. Does it exist?
have you tried Mederma for scars? maybe that will help. good luckI need safe, affordable treatment for acne scars. Does it exist?
coacoa butter works really good on stretch marks so it mite work on skars as well

No comments:

Post a Comment