Monday, December 21, 2009

Best acne/scar treatment for a pre-teen?

I have combination skin, and very mild acne(?). I get a couple pimples here and there, but they're usually inflammatory cystes/nodules and leave deep scars. Also, I sometimes I get annoying whiteheads. Gross. And when I get the inflammatory, huge zits, they're front and center in my forehead/T-Zone. Fun. NOT. So basically, I get annoying zits all the time, and I have a treasure map on my forehead. I need a good acne treatment for a pre-teen (12) that isin't expensive. Please, no ProActiv. It's a tad too expensive. I'm looking for something along the lines of Clearasil, Clean %26amp; Clear, etc, and exactly what to get from them. Also, if anyone knows a quick fix for old AND new acne scars; quick being 1-2 months or less; any reccomendations would be appreciated. Thank you.Best acne/scar treatment for a pre-teen?
Getting the cystic acne is an internal problem meaning you need to go see a dermatologist. They can give you perscriptions (pills, creams) to treat you from the inside so that you dont get the cysts and nodules on the outside ;) All the over the counter stuff is great for white heads but not something as serious as cysts! Please go see a dermatologist now so that your scars dont get any worse! I didnt start seeing a dermatologist until I was 29 yrs old and have the acne scars to show for it! Im now on Accutane for my acne which is basically the last resort of acne medications due to the serious side effects. Your young yet so there is a great chance that your acne scars will go away on their own....but in the mean time try using some vitamin e gel on your face. I have to resort to laser treatments when Im done taking the Accutane to have my scars removed. Good luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment